Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Meme

So I'm finally getting around to this, like... apparently, it's only been like 4 days. It feels like it's been two weeks, lol. Anyway, here's the Happy Meme, which Just Blinded Book Reviews tagged me for. Here are the instructions followed by the 6 things that make me happy.

Rules of the tag:

Link to the person who tagged you
List 6 things that make you happy
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did so
Then tell the person who tagged you your entry is finished!


Six things that make me happy:

1) Books obviously. I love getting them, reading them, finishing them, admiring their covers, putting them on my shelves, etc. I LOVE BOOKS! And they make me quite happy. I don't think I could live without books.

2) DVDs, preferably of TV shows. I love buying TV on DVD, especially when there are special features. I'm a special features WHORE- sometimes I buy a DVD of a TV show that I may not have seen just because the special features look really good. It doesn't happen often, but it has happened before. Recent purchases: Pushing Daisies Season 1 and Sex and the City Season 1

3) Like Just Blinded, I am also a fan of getting emails. I check my two email accounts (personal and book review) at least 50 times a day because I LOVE getting emails. So please feed this obsession of mine and send me more emails as they make me happy.

4) Theatre. All throughout high school, I worked on stage crew for our productions and loved it. I love working on shows and I love seeing them, though it is more fun seeing them, lol. I also had a one-act play of mine performed during my high school's annual one-act festival during my junior year. That was awesome. I hope to see some shows this semester at my alma mater with my friend Becca who's taking a theatre course and has to go see a show for 5% of her grade.

5) The entire YA community- authors, bloggers, readers, publicists, etc. All of you make me so happy to be a part of this community. I love the camaradie and I really enjoy making new friends and chatting books with everyone. You all rock!

6) Last, but not least, my cats make me happy. They're so cute!!! I love them. :)


And now I tag:

Harmony Book Reviews
Hope's Bookshelf
Amanda Ashby
Melissa Walker
Bookluver Carol
Sarah MacLean

2 comments:

  1. I'm a special features whore too! I just bought my second copy of Paris J t'aime because I wanted the two disc version with more special features, it was finally on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theater is awesome! Just today I tried out for Ursula in Bye Bye Birdie at my school....I'm a pretty good actor but a terrible singer. Yikes. LOL. (:

    ReplyDelete