Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (8)


Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
In this sequel to Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, faeries follow James and Dee to Thornking-Ash Conservatory, where James struggles with his feelings for Dee and with the dangerous faerie muse, Nuala. When Halloween plunges both Dee and Nuala into danger, James finds he can only choose one.

My Thoughts: OK, so no, I haven't yet read Lament, but I will soon, and that doesn't keep me from wanting to read and own this book. I mean, who wouldn't want to read this book with an OMFG AMAZING cover like that?! It's awesome. Maggie just revealed it the other day, and I can't wait to get a copy (hopefully along with her other upcoming book Shiver).

Anyway, no link for pre-ordering here because it hasn't been put up on Amazon yet, but it will be out in October, I believe. And Shiver is out in August.

2 comments:

  1. Great find! I didn't even know Lament was part of a series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW. Doth not the cover make you swoon? I swoon. Still.

    ReplyDelete