Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Twitter

OK, I finally did it. I broke down and joined Twitter, only because I wanted to let people know what I was listening to, lol. We'll see how well I keep up with it. Anyway, here's the link to my profile, so you can start following me and seeing my bland tweets:

https://twitter.com/BookChicClub

I hope that's the right link and all... I really have no idea.

Anyway, back to work. Blah.

2 comments:

  1. I joined but haven't been able to bring myself to start updating it. Maybe when I get a new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ- I've done 18 updates in like 5 hours, lol. Well, technically more like 4 actual updates and then the rest is me replying and chatting with people.

    I must go find you so that when you do start, I'll be there to see it all right away!

    ReplyDelete