Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fresh New Voice of YA- Excerpt Vlogs

News
Go see Cyn Balog's interview here and also be sure to check out my review of Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott in the post below this one! Leave a comment on both!

Also, today is the official two-year blogiversary date of Book Chic! :) Go over to my facebook or myspace (links in sidebar under "Important Links") if you want to leave me well wishes. Or you can do so here. Whichever.

Vlogs
Hope you guys enjoy these! I haven't yet had the chance to watch them so if you do get a chance to do so before this evening, let me know how I did!

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog


and

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

2 comments:

  1. I think it sounds way better when YOU read it. I wish you were coming to my launch this weekend because I would totally make you do the reading. Thanks, James! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn- Haha, please. I think I'd be way too shy and embarrassed to get up and read in front of everyone. I get nervous just thinking about it, lol. Good thing I'm going to that other signing to keep me otherwise occupied. :P Hope you have a great launch- and someone had better take TONS of pictures. I wanna see it all!

    ReplyDelete