Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of April 12 + Retrospective

So no vlog this week, just a picture. But this week, you'll have two vlogs from me where I read from Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey and The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy for my Fresh New Voice of YA week. Anyway, here's my picture:



Books Shown:

A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner
As Easy as Falling Off the Face of the Earth by Lynne Rae Perkins
I So Don't Do Makeup by Barrie Summy
The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner
Kiss in the Dark by Lauren Henderson
Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski
The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen
Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham (not pictured)


The last two were for Around the World Tours; Stalker Girl was sent out earlier today, which is why it's not pictured. I also got Shadowed Summer swag from Saundra Mitchell, like bookmarks and stickers as well as a letter. It was a wonderful surprise and I was so excited to get it.

Here's my retrospective. Please comment on these entries:

Monday- I reviewed Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw as part of Around the World Tours.

Wednesday- I interviewed Ally Carter, author of the Gallagher Girls series and Heist Society.

Friday- I reviewed Flirting with Disaster by Rhonda Stapleton, the second in the Cupid trilogy.

4 comments:

  1. yay Kiss in the Dark!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a lot of interesting things coming up. Great mailbox this week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gardener was a good book!! I hope you enjoy your haul, Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the cover for Kiss in the Dark. Great week! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete