Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of April 19 + Retrospective

No vlog this week, just another picture. I got a lot of wonderful books this week and I can't wait to read them all. Check it out:




Books Shown

Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Stranded by J.T. Dutton
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Insatiable by Meg Cabot
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell

Also, a week or so ago, I went into Barnes and Noble and saw a hardcover of Zen and Xander Undone. Remember how in a previous IMM, I said I was on the back of the ARC and was hoping I'd be on/in the hardcover? Well, I was not, and this made me very sad. But, on the bright side, I seem to be getting one step closer to being on a final copy. I read Vibes in manuscript form and got on the press release for that, then Amy's next book Zen and Xander Undone, I'm on the ARC, so hopefully by the time her next book comes out, I'll be on the final copy in bookstores everywhere!

Maybe.


Anyway, here's the retrospective for this week, where I did Fresh New Voice of YA:

Monday- I reviewed The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy, which is out in stores now.

Tuesday- I posted an excerpt vlog where I read a bit from Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey.

Wednesday- I interviewed Kay Cassidy, author of The Cinderella Society, in stores now.

Thursday- I reviewed Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey, which is in stores now.

Friday- I posted an excerpt vlog where I read a bit from The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy

Saturday- I interviewed Karen Healey, author of Guardian of the Dead.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry that you weren't on the back of the hardcover too. Though, maybe next time, hopefully. :) Anyway all the books you got this week look amazing, especially Stranded, Forget You, and Mistwood. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Your banner makes me laugh every time hehe

    Here's my IMM for the week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-my-mailbox-42410.html

    I hope you have an awesome Sunday!
    Laura from the Bookie Bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog header is awesome! Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got some fabulous books. I'm especially jealous of Forget you and Insatiable! Can't wait for your reviews.

    Sorry about the hardcover, next time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete