Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of April 26 + Retrospective

I did a vlog this week, woo!!! It's also 10 minutes long, but I have some fun stories in there!! So please watch it and comment. Here it is:




Books Shown for review:

Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
Insatiable by Meg Cabot

Not Shown (received today):
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
The Keeper's Tattoo by Gill Arbuthnott


Now, here's my retrospective:

Monday- I reviewed Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green

Wednesday- I posted my first Ask Book Chic in a while. Go and leave some questions for me that I can answer in a future edition.

Friday- I reviewed Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham.

4 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books this week. I will be eager to see what you think of them. I hope you enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so jealous of extraordinary! so want to read that one. and like are you planning on sharing any of that awesome insatiable goodies.... :)

    hope you enjoy. only a few more weeks and i actually get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH you got to love Meg Cabot she so nice for giving you all those grabs I'm excited for her new book can not wait what you think of it

    Denise Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very envious of Insatiable!

    ReplyDelete