Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox- Week of June 21 + Retrospective

So I'm in DC for ALA so no vlog this week. Here's what I got in the mail this past week:

Ghost Huntress: The Reason by Marley Gibson
What's Your Status by Katie Finn
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (repeat ARC)
Girl Parts by John Cusick(Around the World tours)
Knight Angels: Book of Love by Abra Ebner(Around the World tours- rec'd from Monica at ALA)
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (too lazy to link- it's not one I wanted anyway).


And here's this week's retrospective, when I celebrated my three-year blogoversary. All the contests are still going on, and will be doing so until June 30th at 11:59pm, so get your comments in by then! I'm giving away something on each post, so check them all out.

Monday- I interviewed Daphne Grab, author of Alive and Well in Prague, New York and The Star Shack (as Lila Castle) (Contest- The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff)

Lisa Schroeder, author of three YA verse novels and a MG prose novel, wrote a wonderful guest post about my first review for her. (Contest- Virals by Kathy Reichs)

Tuesday- Courtney Summers, author of Cracked Up to Be and Some Girls Are, answered a few questions for me. (Contest- signed copy of Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver)

Suzanne Young, author of The Naughty List trilogy, wrote a very sweet guest blog about how I first contacted her. (Contest- signed set of the first two Naughty List books)

Wednesday- Cyn Balog, author of Fairy Tale and Sleepless, answered some questions for me. (Contest- Siren by Tricia Rayburn)

Susan of Wastepaper Prose wrote a guest post about our first meeting and how I saved her BEA trip. (Contest- Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin)

Thursday- I interviewed Lisa Mantchev, author of Eyes Like Stars and Perchance to Dream (Contest- A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner)

Amy Brecount White, author of Forget-Her-Nots, wrote a sweet guest blog about our various online and in-person encounters. (Contest- signed copy of Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White)

Friday- Jordanna Fraiberg, author of In Your Room, took the time to answer some questions for me. (Contest- Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart)

Fellow blogger Kristi from The Story Siren wrote an amazingly sweet guest post for me. (Contest- signed copy of Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert)

No comments:

Post a Comment