Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fragment Friday- Dash and Lily's Book of Dares

Fragment Friday is a weekly meme hosted here on this blog where you read an excerpt from either your current read or one of your favorite books and post it on your blog to share with others!

Today, I'm reading from Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, which will be out in stores on October 26!



Put your link down in the Mr. Linky below!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how you tease me!
    LOL
    I loved Nick and Nora and liked Eli and Naomi, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

    Hope it turns out good!

    :D

    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good....I just added it to my goodreads account. I can't wait to I get a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited to read this book! Thanks for sharing your fragment and thanks for doing this meme each week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ersatz! I love that word! (it was in the fragment in case this comment seems completely random) Look forward to checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven'e heard anything about this book! sounds good though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this one. I am thinking I might have to join in on the Fragment Fridays next week, though I am a little nervous so we'll see if I can pull it together :)

    ReplyDelete