Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of June 12 + Retrospective

Tons of great books this week so of course I have a vlog!! Hope you all enjoy it!



Books Shown:

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (Sept 2011; Greenwillow)
Floors by Patrick Carman (Sept 2011; Scholastic)
The McCloud School for Wayward Girls by Wendy Delsol (Aug 2011; Berkeley)
Circle Nine by Anne Heltzel (Sept 2011; Candlewick)
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (Sept 2011; HarperTeen- 2nd copy; not shown)
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday (Oct 2011; HarperTeen)
Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala (Oct 2011; HarperTeen)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (Sept 2011; HarperTeen)
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr (Oct 2011; Little, Brown)
Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan (Sept 2011; Little, Brown)
Overbite by Meg Cabot (July 2011; William Morrow)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (June 2011; Simon & Schuster)
In the Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton (Nov 2011; Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Thanks to Marisa and Michael at HarperTeen, Scholastic, Wendy Delsol, Candlewick, Faye at Little Brown, Pam at William Morrow, Simon and Schuster, and Cindy!

and here's my retrospective for the week-

Monday- I reviewed and hosted a giveaway for Cut: The 10th Anniversary Edition by Patricia McCormick. Contest ends June 20 at 9pm EST so go leave a comment!

Tuesday- I reviewed The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder, which will be out in stores June 28.

Wednesday- I chose Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh for my Waiting on Wednesday post.

Thursday- I reviewed Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski, which is out in stores now.

Friday- I posted a cute picture of my cat Meeko for Cat Friday.

Saturday- I reviewed Displacement by Thalia Chaltas, which is out in stores now.

4 comments:

  1. Haha about Blood Red Road! there was one book that harper teen sent me an ARC, then the HC, then when it came out the PB. They also sent me a second copy in one format but I forget which.

    I think this is the finished Fateful cover: http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/10429017-fateful the girl is a lot easier to see and the colors are nicer! I've read it already and it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great books in the past week. I hope you enjoy them :)

    I've also got a giveaway going on over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Blood Read Road featured on a couple of blogs this week. Looking forward to reading your review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Especially Blood Red Road and Overbite.
    New Twitter follower. Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete