Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox- Week of September 25 + Retrospective

I told you another vlog would be coming! Mainly because I have a TON of books to show you. Not as much as last time but pretty darn close! So here we go (btw, I'm wearing a new shirt I just bought Saturday):




Books Shown:

The Death Cure by James Dashner (hardcover, Oct 2011)
Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch (hardcover from library, Sept 2011)
Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James (ARC, Jan 2012)
Havoc by Jeff Sampson (ARC, Jan 2012)
The Survivors by Will Weaver (ARC, Jan 2012)
Pink Smog: Becoming Weetzie by Francesca Lia Block (ARC, Jan 2012)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (ARC, Jan 2012)
Lovetorn by Kavita Daswani  (ARC, Jan 2012)
Black Boy White School by Brian F. Walker (ARC, Jan 2012)
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (ARC, Jan 2012)
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (ARC, Jan 2012)
If This is Paradise, (paperback, Sept. 2011)
Going Underground by Susan Vaught (ARC, Sept 2011)
Straw House, Wood House, Brick House, Blow by Daniel Nayeri (hardcover, Oct 2011)
Don't Let Me Go by Janet Trumble (signed ARC, Dec 2011)


and here's my retrospective (not much going on this week!):

Tuesday- I posted my review of The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson, which is out in stores now!

Thursday- I helped reveal the cover for Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers, the final book in the Personal Demons trilogy. Not only that, but if you leave a comment, you're entered to win an ARC of the book and Lisa is also hosting a bigger contest- go to the post for details!

Also on Thursday, Little Willow posted a He Said, She Said discussion we did of the two Jenna Fox novels by Mary E. Pearson. Go check it out and leave a comment!

Friday- I reviewed The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson, which is out in stores now!

5 comments:

  1. EVERNEATH looks so good!

    And yes, DON'T LET ME GO = fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Lots of fab ARCs. I especially want to read Everneath.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Everneath. Sounds like a great book! The cover is amazing as wlel.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Maze Runner & just need to make time for it.

    IMM
    http://t.co/j47ePwce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cat in the background throught the whole video!!

    Also, I checked out the summary of Lovetorn and I can't figure out which book is it, maybe it has a little of The Truth about forever but doesn't really seem like it - because of the whole being a part of the boyfriend, getting a cool new friend and a crush.

    But I dunno.

    anyway, :) have a good week.

    ReplyDelete