Picture drawn by Maggie Stiefvater, 2009. Header made by S.F. Robertson, 2010.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox + Retrospective

I got no books this week, except for What Boys Really Want by Pete Hautman and Is Everybody Hanging Out without Me (and other concerns)? by Mindy Kaling, but those were from the library. I am loving Mindy's book so far- very funny! But I did also get to go to Jodi Meadows' launch party in Harrisonburg, which was a ton of fun, and there will be a recap soon!

Anyway, I needed to do a retrospective because there were some great posts this week, so check them out and comment please!!

Monday- The Incarnate Theatre Treasure Hunt was unveiled! It's a huge hunt going across 45 book blogs celebrating the release of Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. Check out the post for more details, and be quick- the contest ends tomorrow night!

Tuesday- I reviewed Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, which is out in stores now!

Wednesday- I interviewed Lynn Weingarten, author of Wherever Nina Lies and The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers, both of which are out in stores now!

Thursday- I reviewed The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison, which will be out in stores on Feb 14.

Saturday- I reviewed Dead to You by Lisa McMann, which will be out in stores Feb 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment